Dr. Nicole Apelian, finally managed to collect all remedies by herbs and medicinal plants of North America and included them in one Book.
– Over 300 Pages about All Plants & How to Turn them into Powerful Natural Remedies Give You The Best Natural Alternatives to Every Pill in Your Cabinet.
–The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies has color pictures of over 181 healing plants, lichens, and mushrooms of North America
you’ll also discover over 550+ powerful natural remedies made from them for every one of your daily needs.
It includes recipes of tinctures, teas, decoctions, essential oils, syrups, salves, poultices, infusions, and many other natural remedies
Many of these remedies were used by our forefathers for hundreds of years while others come from Dr. Nicole’s extensive natural practice.
If you’re at home, just open the “Backyard Weeds” chapter to find out what “medicines” you’re growing around your yard without even realizing it.
– The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies guides you through each step of how you can take advantage of the earth’s natural healing powers and its medicinal plants. You’ll be able to easily flip through the book looking for a specific plant or find out what plants are growing in your area. The index of the book is set up to make it easy to search by your specific problems, ailments, or needs.
– The reason it’s titled “The Lost Book” is because so many of these techniques have been forgotten with the rise of modern science. The herbs, remedies, and ingredients that were used are also not as widespread and common as they were before. This book does not only serve as a guide to better overall health but also as a means of preserving these important natural healing techniques that have been proven over time.
With the use of The Lost Book of Remedies, you will learn about every medicinal plant, how to grow them, and how to extract its medicinal power.
The book takes you back to the day when people relied on Medicinal Plants to cure all kinds of ailments.
– You do not need any strong knowledge of herbs to start – even a person with no experience could understand.
– Each section has clear examples of multiple colorful pictures guiding you step-by-step on how to harvest, prepare, and consume.
– If you fall to any of the following categories, then we know that you will appreciate this book.
➜ People who want to spend less on pharmaceutical medicines.
➜ People who want to improve their lifestyle.
➜ People who want to improve their health and live a healthier life.
➜ People tired of living on numerous side effects from pharmaceutical.
➜ People who want to learn how to grow these natural herbs.
➜ People with an autoimmune disorder.
➜ People who are tired of living on pills with little or no effect.
➜ People who understand the importance of self-sustainability.
➜ People who want to be prepared and want to be able to survive in any situation.
– The first report you’ll get is The 72 Square-Feet Medicinal Garden in Your Back Yard.
Wouldn’t it be nice to walk
out into your back yard and find the medicine you need growing right there?
If you think about it, 72 square feet is a very small piece of land; it’s only 12 feet by 6 feet (3m x 2.2m). So no matter how small your backyard is, you can grow your own natural remedies there.
– The second report you’ll get is called Disaster Medicine: A Handbook for When Help Is NOT on the Way.
In a cataclysmic crisis, you can bet help is not coming from anyone but yourself. In this bonus, you’ll find the 20 most common infections and diseases you could catch during a crisis, and you’ll learn how to diagnose and how to treat them
Dr. Nicole Apelian is a certified doctor, herbalist and survival expert with a strong passion for sharing her knowledge of plants and natural healing techniques with the rest of the world. She graduated from McGill University, completed her Masters at University of Oregon and PhD at Prescott College, Arizona.In 2015, she even participated in the History Channel’s TV show “Alone” where she had to survive for 57 days straight on her own in the wild, putting her survival skills and knowledge of natural plants to the test.An unexpected diagnosis of MS in 2000 led Nicole to apply her research skills towards her own personal wellness.She focused on a healthy living strategy, including deep nature connection and gratitude practices.Through changes in her lifestyle, and using her own remedies, Nicole went from bedridden to being fully alive and from surviving to thriving.