– Plant medicine has been used for centuries, but why are these cheap, safe, and time-tested healing remedies no longer promoted?
– The Book of Green Remedies was made for people with no prior plant knowledge who are looking for alternative ways to help themselves or their families
✔ All the medicinal plants that grow in North America, with detailed descriptions of their healing properties and 1-3 color pictures for every plant, with in-depth identification notes
✔ How to recognize and use common backyard weeds as herbal remedies
✔ How to harvest and use wild herbs to prepare teas, tinctures, syrups, ointments, poultices, etc.
✔ The eBook will show you each common plant, what its medicinal uses are, and how to make effective medicines out of it
✔ How to grow medicinal herbs so you can have an endless supply of healing remedies
✔ The best methods to harvest, preserve and use medicinal herbs
✔ The detailed instructions on mixing the herbs will give you confidence that you haven’t skipped anything important
✔ How to recognize, harvest, and use mushrooms as remedies
✔ The inside of the eBook has the plants and health conditions listed to make this a truly useful resource with easy-to-find information
– The Book of Green Remedies was established to introduce plant medicine that has been used for centuries to individuals who have never heard of a plant-based approach to wellbeing.
– This 307-page digital guide, written by Greg Donahoe, reflects the ancient therapeutic techniques required to treat obvious symptoms. The fundamental tenet of this guide is to establish the notion that individuals shouldn’t depend on quick cures.
Rather, The Book of Green Remedies seeks to demonstrate the impact that addressing the root cause of most health conditions has on one’s overall well-being, whether mentally, physically, or emotionally. Given this intriguing herbal reference, it may be useful to investigate what exactly the lessons are.
– You do not need any strong knowledge of herbs to start – even a person with no experience could understand.
– Each section has clear examples of multiple colorful pictures guiding you step-by-step on how to harvest, prepare, and consume.
– Culinary Herbs eBook
In this guide, you will discover how to use herbs and superfoods for cooking tasty and nutritious meals that feed your body well and provide natural healing in the most delicious way possible.
You will fall in love with these simple hacks to enrich the flavor of your daily meals so much that you will no longer want to order food at home.
– 51 Ways to Reduce Allergies eBook
Allergies cost the health care system about $18 billion annually – you are not alone! This guide will teach you the essential tips to reduce allergies naturally.
Here is what you will learn:
✓ How to reduce pollen allergy
✓ How does the color of flowers affect the allergy symptoms
✓ What vitamins and herbs can help reduce the symptoms of allergies
✓ Why alcohol can make allergies worse
© 2021 – Bestguide4u.com – All Right Reserved.